Dr. Douglas Frank Hegyi DO is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hegyi is Good. Dr. Hegyi has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegyi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hegyi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hegyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hegyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Hegyi practice?
Dr. Douglas Hegyi practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Caro, MI.
See Lapeer Otolaryngologists and Lapeer Surgeons.