A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hegyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hegyi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegyi graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hegyi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hegyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas Hegyi practice?
Dr. Douglas Hegyi practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Caro, MI.
See Lapeer Otolaryngologists, Lapeer Plastic Surgeons, and Lapeer Surgeons.