Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
JOKESTER show details JOKESTER
Mar 3rd, 2015

I was in a lot of pain, and he wouldn't even listen to me, he spent two min with me, and was acting like everything was funny, like a jokester. I am going to see a different ENT after months of dealing with this pain. I do not reccomend him at all.

by Julie on Oct 15th, 2013

Unable to hear for a month. Dr. fixed my problem in a few minutes. Would recommend.

1st time surgery show details 1st time surgery
Aug 30th, 2012

This was my first surgery, and I found Dr. Hegyi to be VERY clear, caring, and understanding of my anxiety. The recovery and results were great! Highly recommended.

Awesome. show details Awesome.
Aug 9th, 2012

I had this guy when I got my tonsils out. He was a breeze. His bedside manner isn't the...jolliest? He is a realist, and that is what I liked about him, but to others I can see how he can seem gruff. His staff is amazing, always joked with me, and made everything easy. I love him!

Mar 10th, 2012

All of the staff are rude. They want to charge you for things that insurance says is free. So check before paying. They want you to sign a paper giving permission to give out your medical info. They say you don't have to but its "Strongly encouraged". It wasn't just me everyone in the wait room were not treated well. Dr. treats you like a mindless twit and does not listen to why you are there or what the problem is. There is to much to write. If services were free I would not go or refer this Dr.

mother show details mother
Jan 9th, 2012

We scheduled a consultation with Dr. Hegyi because he was a specialist and we were searching for answers to our son's mysterious health issue he was having. I had several questions to ask Dr. Hegyi during our visit. I gave the doctor a very brief description of what had been happening with our son. After a very brief exam, I began to ask Dr. Hegyi my first question. He proceeded to write in the chart, walk out of the room, hand off the chart and walk into the room next door. No discussion...no acknowledgement that I was speaking to him...no consultation. I decided to dispute paying the bill because I felt that no consultation was given and that was the reason we scheduled an appointment with him. I believe I was nothing less than courteous and respectful in my conversations with his staff in regards to why I felt we should not have to pay our co-pay. He and his office staff were unprofessional in how they handled the situation. They told me twice that they would call me to tell me what would be done, yet they never did. I always had to call them back. They even withheld important information and lied to me about details of what they had done in regards to our bill. This has been an extremely frustrating experience for us. Based on the personal experience in the exam room and the unprofessional behavior of his office staff, I would NOT recommend Dr. Hegyi to anyone.

Success where others failed show details Success where others failed
Aug 21st, 2010

Dr Hegyi was confident he could help me and he did a perfect job. Through bone contour, cartilage and soft tissue manipulation he was able to restore symmetry. Where others had said they were "reluctant" to try or "no guarantees" he convinced me he could do it and he succeeded! Also no visible scar now where the stitches were! I am very happy now.