A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hendren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hendren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendren graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hendren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Hendren practice?
Dr. Douglas Hendren practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Surgeons.