Dr. Douglas Edward Henry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis MS, and Muscle Spasticity.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Henry has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Henry practice?
Dr. Douglas Henry practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Birmingham, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Pediatric Specialists, and Detroit Physiatrists.