A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Henry has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas E Henry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Henry practice?
- Dr. Douglas Henry has 9 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Henry practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Westland, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Physiatrists.