A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Henry has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Edward Henry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Henry practice?
- Dr. Douglas Henry has 11 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Henry practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Physiatrists, and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.