Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Douglas Henry
Douglas Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with other offices in Birmingham, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI (and 6 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatrics. Douglas Henry is affiliated with Harper University Hospital, Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan. He speaks English.
Douglas Henry has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Douglas Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.
Dr. Susan Wiersma
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Westlake, OH 0.28 mi29
Dr. Anne Stormorken
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Westlake, OH 0.28 mi29
Dr. Karen Lidsky
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Westlake, OH 0.28 mi23