A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hill, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Marion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas L Hill FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hill has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hill practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Starkville, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Cardiologists.