Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hill, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas L Hill FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hill practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS and Oxford, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Cardiologists.