A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hill, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas L Hill FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hill practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Cardiologists.