A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hofmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hofmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hofmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hofmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Hofmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hofmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hofmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Orthopedic Surgeons.