A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hofmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hofmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hofmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hofmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Hofmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hofmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hofmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Orthopedic Surgeons.