A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hoisington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hoisington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hoisington, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoisington graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hoisington has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Raymond Hoisington DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Hoisington practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hoisington has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hoisington practices Otolaryngology near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Otolaryngologists.