Dr. Douglas Hoisington DO Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 4 reviews

July 28th, 2016
I have a special needs 2 yro that hates dr offices no matter who or why we are there. The wait was short, the entire staff was patient and very accommodating. They came in and had read his chart before they walked in the also knew of his somewhat rare condition(which never happens). He has also done 2 other precedures on my other kids he is very good, quick and amazing with kids! I would recommend him and the clinic to anyone!

November 6th, 2015
4-year old child's tonsils and adenoids surgery
When I saw this doctor right before my 4-year old daughter's tonsils and adenoids surgery and asked him why I have 2 painkilling medications and which one I should follow he simply yelled at me out lowed saying if I have not decided which medication I should follow the surgery should be cancelled right now. This is exactly what I should have done. Right now I feel like something horrible happened and I had not prevented this from happening. Right now we are using over-the-counter painkiller and it works just fine. Prescription painkiller is absolutely unnecessary and useless.

November 5th, 2015
I would not recommend this doctor. I felt like he is out for the money. I received two additional opinions. He wanted to do three separate procedures - both doctors said great way to rip off the insurance company. He is why insurance rates are sky high. I called my insurance company and reported him.

May 12th, 2015
He didn't even remember he took out half of my thyroid - he asked me who did it because of the awful scar. His male nurse is rude and does not even act like he cares.