Learn more about Dr. Douglas Holford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Holford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holford
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Holford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holford graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Edgefield County Hospital
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas E Holford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Holford practice?
- Dr. Douglas Holford has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Holford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Orthopedic Surgeons.