A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Holford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Holford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Holford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holford graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Holford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Edgefield County Hospital
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Holford practice?
Dr. Douglas Holford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Surgeons.