Dr. Douglas Hom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Hom?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Hom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2013

Thank You, Dr. Hom!

Dr. Hom took excellent care of my ex-husband who spent the last 15 months of his life in a skilled nursing facility in West Seattle. Dr. Hom was kind and extremely patient (and alot of patience was needed where my ex was concerned:)). Because of Dr. Hom's medical expertise, my ex felt better and looked better the last several months of his life than he had in many years. I wish we had found Dr. Hom 20 years ago! He personally called me to keep me updated on my ex's condition. (I was my ex's DPOA and I helped my ex make critical decisions). Dr. Hom "knows his stuff" and has a true interest and deep caring for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Hom. Would give him 5 stars, but this review only let me give 4!

June 20th, 2013

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Hom has always been spot on with anything to do with my diagnosis. He has been my physician since 1984 and was my husbands physician before that. He sends me to specalists when it is necessary. My only worry is that he won't live as long as I will, because I don't want to try to find a physician as good as he has been with me. I trust him with my life and he has never failed me.

January 18th, 2013

I will never deal with this doctor again.

Mr. Hom has no bedside manner. In fact, he comes across rude, condescending, arrogant and immature if you can imagine. I've never seen such unprofessional conduct.

December 19th, 2015