A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hood, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Full spectrum of conditions affecting the blood vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas B Hood MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Hood practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hood has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hood practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.