A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hopper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hopper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hopper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan