A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hopper, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopper
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hopper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hopper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hopper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Joseph Hopper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Hopper practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hopper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hopper practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Glendora, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.