A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hopper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hopper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hopper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Joseph Hopper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Hopper practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hopper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hopper practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.