Dr. Douglas Hornick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Hornick?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Hornick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2016

Thankful

Dr. Hornick has been my pulmonary physician for more than a decade. That in itself says a lot, for I am still alive and usually able to enjoy life. He has guided my care through harrowing hospitalizations and simple tune-ups. He listens carefully to me, explains my questions until I understand, and bases my treatment on his vast store of knowledge, past experiences, and communication with pier groups or individuals. Beyond his professionalism he is a genuinely nice guy with a sense of humor, honor, truth, and adventure. I am thankful for Dr. Hornick.

March 21st, 2016

Dr. Hornick and staff were always prompt, courteous and very caring. I appreciated being able to call during terminal stages of my husband's illness to get prescriptions to ease his discomfort. My husband has since passed away but we were both very relieved to have Dr. Hornick's care.

May 25th, 2017