A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Horton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Horton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horton has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Horton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Horton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Horton practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Allergists.