A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Horton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Horton, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horton has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Horton MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Horton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Horton practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Allergists.