A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hughes, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hughes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Hughes MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hughes practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pathologists.