A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hughes, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hughes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Hughes MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hughes practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Port Orange, FL.
See Daytona Beach Pathologists and Daytona Beach Hematologists.