A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hughes, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hughes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Hughes MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hughes practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pathologists.