A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Iddings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Iddings, Fellowship Trained: Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endocrine Surgery Thyroid
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Squamous cell carcinoma
- Hepatobiliary Surgery Liver
- Robotic Oncologic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Cancer Sarcoma
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Iddings graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iddings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Matthew Iddings DO is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Iddings practice?
- Dr. Douglas Iddings has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Iddings practices Surgical Oncology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.