Dr. Douglas Iddings DO Patient Reviews

4.9

September 23rd, 2016
Outstanding care
My mother received excellent care from Dr. Iddings. He is extremely attentive to the needs of his patients as well as the needs of the family. He was sensitive to the needs of my hearing impaired father and displayed incredible patience when asked to repeat himself several times. Dr. Iddings understands and respects the wishes of his patients. His simplification of complex medical terms was very helpful. It is obvious that he truly cares for and has empathy for those he meets and cares for. I highly recommend his services.

November 28th, 2015
Sweetest, most compassionate dr ever

October 29th, 2015
Great Doctor spent a lot of time to go over my illness. Very honest and direct. Would Recommend to everyone. He Saved my Life!!!

October 1st, 2015
The best doctor in the world. Saved my life and I would recommend him to anyone that has cancer. One of the most kind and caring doctors I have ever known along with his staff. Great people to work with. 5 stars all the way.

April 22nd, 2015
Not only is he a great surgeon his care let's you know he cares about your after care.

March 31st, 2015
I give him credit for me still being here. I am still cancer free over 6 years after he did pancreatic surgery. I feel if it had not been for him I would not have seen my 81 ST. birthday last month.

March 12th, 2015
I love Dr. Iddings. He has a way to make you feel positive even when the news he shares is not so favorable.

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Iddings skillfully located and removed a diseased parathyroid gland that another surgeon missed 6 mo earlier without injury to the laryngeal nerve.

October 28th, 2014
Dr. Iddings was wonderful. His bedside manner was superb. He explained exactly what he was going to do and made it understandable. The surgery was done well and he was right on time for that. The office wait was long I believe because he saw me in the morning and had come from the hospital rounds and being that he is a very thorough doctor, he ran late getting to the office. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I felt that he cared and did not rush me and answered all my questions eagerly.

October 8th, 2014
Business owner
Clear explanation of procedures and results. Very calming attitude. Able to explain complicated conditions in lay terms. Shows deep concern for patient. Sense of humor. My kind of doctor.

November 1st, 2013
Helped my mom tremendously
Extremely helpful in explaining the situation that occurred and followed up every day with questions and to check in on her.

October 16th, 2013
BRILLANT, CARING>>>AND THE BEST!!
Dr. IDDINGS is the BEST! He had the drive.. passion, and concern of each patient in a way ALL Doctors should care about the practice! I truly felt important and in good hands, a man that cares about your whole being, your life and how he can take is Brillance and give VICTORY!! FANTASTIC...