A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikelheimer graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ikelheimer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Ikelheimer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Ikelheimer practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.