A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ikelheimer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ikelheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikelheimer graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ikelheimer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Ikelheimer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Ikelheimer practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ikelheimer practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Marlton Psychiatrists and Marlton Addiction Specialists.