A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Inciarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Inciarte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inciarte
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Inciarte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Inciarte graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Inciarte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Inciarte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Inciarte practice?
- Dr. Douglas Inciarte has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Inciarte practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.