A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Irvine, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Irvine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Harvey Irvine MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Irvine practice?
- Dr. Douglas Irvine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Irvine practices Anesthesiology near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Happy Valley Anesthesiologists.