A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Isbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Isbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Isbell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Isbell graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Isbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Douglas Isbell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. R D. Isbell practice?
- Dr. R Isbell has 1 office location.
Dr. R Isbell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.