A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Israel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Israel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Israel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas H Israel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Israel practice?
- Dr. Douglas Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Israel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near North Haven, CT.
See North Haven Internists and North Haven Cardiologists.