A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cohen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, and Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners.