A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Cohen practice?
Dr. Douglas Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners, and Mount Laurel Sleep Medicine Doctors.