A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.