A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.