A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mackenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackenzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Joseph Mackenzie MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mackenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Mackenzie practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeons and Santa Barbara Surgeons.