A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Douglas Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Miller practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.