A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ward, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ward has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Ward MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Ward practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Ward practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.