Dr. Douglas Ward MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 1st, 2014
I lucked out getting referred to Dr. Ward
I am very pleased with Dr. Ward. I do go to him that often as other specialists. Also Dr. Ward takes time to listen to his patients and its easy to get an appointment (or always get in to see his assistant in case of urgency which I find comforting. He responds via email or phone and if its a weekend he will call in something. Treatment is the keyword for the practice. The office is extremely cool (both meaning of the word -- a plus for a person who doesn't like it sweltering. I prefer getting my blood work at his office and am requesting (as a matter of efficiency) that the blood work be done there. I've gone to LabCorp before talk about a slaughter house. I felt lie a cow up in there waiting for the knocker's strike. I don't like needles (except for shots don't ask me why - it's weird) and always bruise after getting it done. Not with at Dr. Ward's office and the cool thing is they use Snoopy Band-Aids after. It's true about the smallest of things. In addition his staff are beyond great. Always helpful, courteous, and especially responsive. It's the trifecta of medical care... Also who can complain about an office that let's their employees bring their dogs in. I'm a cat person but an avid animal lover. Of note too is Dr. Ward's collection of art at his office. Quite diverse and uniquely shows Dr. Ward's appreciation of life. Who could ask for anything better?

March 26th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
I was a patient of Dr Ward's for three years and only left as a result of a job related relocation away from the Washington, DC area. I have never had a better experience with a physician. Doctor Ward is approachable, knowledgeable, and kind. He is responsive and caring. The staff at his office is efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Dr Ward to anyone who is in the DC area and in need of his services. A great doctor, a wonderful friend, and an asset to the professional community.