A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jabs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jabs, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Jabs MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Jabs practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jabs has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jabs practices Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Ophthalmologists, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Pediatricians.