A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jabs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabs
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Jabs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jabs, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Jabs MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Jabs practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jabs has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jabs practices Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Ophthalmologists, and New York Pediatricians.