A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jabs is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jabs, MD, MBA is board certified in Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Jabs MD and MBA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Jabs practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jabs has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jabs practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Ophthalmologists, Lutherville Timonium Pediatric Specialists, Lutherville Timonium Internists, and Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians.