A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jabs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jabs, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Jabs MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Jabs practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jabs has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jabs practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists and Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians.