Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Jabs
Dr. Douglas Jabs, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Jabs is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens. Dr. Jabs has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Jabs has the following 4 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Douglas Jabs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Atul Limaye
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi20
Dr. Robert Maki
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Lisa Boguski-Filgueira
New York, NY 0.01 mi31