A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jacobstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobstein
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jacobstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Jacobstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Asher Jacobstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Jacobstein practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jacobstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jacobstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.