Dr. Douglas Jeffery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Jeffery?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Jeffery?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2016

A caring, intelligent doctor

I was refered to Dr. Jeffery by another neurologist who thought Dr. Jeffery would be a better match for my unique symptoms. I'm so glad I wound up going to him. He has been fantastic in every way.

July 19th, 2013

awful bedside manner

September 11th, 2012

Outstanding!

My husband was diagnosed with MS in 1995 and we have been seeing Dr. Jeffery since that time. We live in Roanoke, VA and his office is a solid 2 1/2 hour drive one way, but he is the best in his field. Highly recommended!

August 6th, 2012

Confusing

Have been seeing him since I was diagnosed, thought things would be better after the move in to the new office, but was wrong. It seems he has a predestined plan for you before talking with you and doesn't really listen to your current problems, just adds another RX. Seems to have trouble keep up with the treatment plans he has set up and doesn't remember what you are on until he until you tell him. Very poor bedside manner and has the tendency to use foul language which is very unappreciated. My recommendation, look for another doctor, I know I am!

January 29th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. J ever since I was diagnosed 9 years ago. I have to drive almost 2 hours to get to his office but well worth the drive. I feel as if he listens and is an extreme help at me dealing with work issues. I would not change drs. for anything.

January 19th, 2012

truely a professional dr. and staff.friendly and economical with my time.very much appteciate.

September 12th, 2011

Good doctor but nurses are horrible

I've been a patient of Dr.Jeffrey for 9 years. He does have a tendancy to rush in and rush out but if you say you need to talk more; he will. Since moving to his new office, he seems to have more time with patients but his nursing staff is absolutely horrible! Jenny cannot follow a simple conversation and Sue is mean. Between those two, I'm seriously considering switching physicians.

February 25th, 2011

Patient 'til I Moved

You want an MS specialist, not a run-of-the-mill neurologist. Dr. Jeffery really knows the best way to handle your illness based on his extensive experience seeing many many MS patients, and knowing how the human immune system works and how the available medicines interact with it. He's straight forward, he knows what he's doing, trust him. If you're weak that's OK, but don't complain about being "hurt" by this guy. MS sucks, but if you can be fixed, this guy knows how to do it. He fixed me, took 4 years and many courses of solumedrol in addition to beta 1b. He knows symptom management too, stopped me from shaking. I was severe RRMS in a wheel chair w/cane; am out now w/no cane and haven't had steriods or relapse in 10 years. Bravo to Dr. Jeffery. Good luck to you.

January 13th, 2011

I am currently in the process of receiving a diagnosis of MS and am in the care of Dr. Jeffery. He is always professional and helpful during appointments. I like him alot.

July 29th, 2010

debra hutchens

was very negative and pestimistic...........cried all the way home, very upsetting

August 26th, 2017