A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Johnson practice?
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.