A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, Noninvasive Ventilation, and Pulmonary Emphysema COPD.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance