A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Johnson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pulmonologists.