Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Johnson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pulmonologists.