Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Jones
Dr. Douglas Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Regional Medical Center, UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Jones has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Douglas Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Mark Mittauer
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Michael Simison
Psychiatry, Family Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Jeffrey Wilharm
Cedar Rapids, IA 0.01 mi27