A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Juarez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Juarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Juarez MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Juarez practice?
- Dr. Douglas Juarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Juarez practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Pathologists.