A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas K Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Douglas Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Westfield, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.