A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Nelson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Nelson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Nelson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Nelson practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Primary Care Doctors.