A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Nelson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Nelson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Nelson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Nelson practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Family Physicians.