3.6

January 14th, 2017
Kind Effective and discerning
I would highly recommend Dr. Kaplan. Not only for his skill as a Neurologist, but for his compassionate treatment of patients also. He is very methodical and organized in his approach to treatment.

October 4th, 2014
Disappointed
Dr. Kaplan has a pleasant bedside manor and is personable enough. He doesn't rush thru your appointment, is very patient, and a great listener. With that said, he didn't elaborate much when he "explained" things; my Qs were too often met with bare bones "yes" or "no" type answers. I also felt from him a lack of concern; he seemed somewhat aloof, yet was friendly. He wasn't as thorough as I'd come to believe from reading other reviews and I felt that my concerns were rather dismissed rather than delved further into. However, he did order an MRI, although it seemed as though it was more to humor me than out of concern.

February 11th, 2014
Migraine Miracle Doctor
Dr. Kaplan has been a huge blessing in my life. I have had migraines since I was 13 years old so I have tried about every medication out there. I found Dr. Kaplan several years ago and he has helped me find medications that work for me every time. I used to have to go to the after hour clinics several times a month and I have only had to go 1 time in the several years he has treated me. He always goes above and beyond. His staff is amazing and you always feel like family in his office.

January 29th, 2013
Make An Appointment Somewhere Else ...
Rude person (Ashley) making appointments. Brenda, the office manager is one of the rudest people I ever spoke to.

August 3rd, 2011
after 20+ yrs with headaches , I no longer suffer

June 6th, 2011
Dr. Kaplan has set the bar higher than any doctor I've seen!
Dr. Kaplan is amazing! He is a shining example of how all doctors should be. He comes to the door and takes you back to his office. He reads over your file patiently in front of you so he can ask any questions he has. He takes all the time you need to discuss your case and answer all questions. I NEVER feel rushed like with other doctors. He writes the most accurate reports I have ever seen. As a speech pathologist, believe me, I have seen plenty of inaccurate ones over the years. He does not lie like some other doctors and say that he did tests on you that he didn't. He is careful to get his facts straight. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a great caring doctor who listens and tries his best to help you. All doctors should try to follow in Dr. Kaplan's footsteps and really care about their patients rather than how fast they can rush you through and get your money. I am in awe that such a doctor exists and especially that he has treated me with such respect when I was sent to him by workman's comp. Now that I have shared how great he is I hope I will still be able to get in for my appointments! LOL!

April 27th, 2011
Appointment much easier to get when referred. First Dr. ever to personally return a phone call to his office, not once but twice the same day! Listens to what I am saying, not trying to answer me before I get the question out of my mouth. Realizes as a patient I understand and have some knowledge as to what he is saying, treats me that way. I do appreciate that.

October 29th, 2008
Great Doctor
Dr. Kaplan has been my doctor since 2002. He has always tried hard to find the best medicine for me. He continues to take well care of my situation. He always calls me back personally and I can call him at any hour if I need him. His answering service is very prompt at getting the message to him and he always calls me back promptly.