A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kappelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kappelmann is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kappelmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappelmann graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kappelmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kappelmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Kappelmann practice?
Dr. Douglas Kappelmann practices Ophthalmology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Ophthalmologists.