A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kappelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kappelmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kappelmann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kappelmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kappelmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappelmann graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kappelmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Kappelmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Kappelmann practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kappelmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kappelmann practices Ophthalmology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Ophthalmologists.