A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kappelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kappelmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kappelmann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kappelmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kappelmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappelmann graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kappelmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Kappelmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Kappelmann practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kappelmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kappelmann practices Ophthalmology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Ophthalmologists.