Dr. Douglas Kasteler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Kasteler?

August 19th, 2015

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Kasteler is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have been seeing him for years, and my family sees him also and I would never go anywhere else! He is wonderful, always treating us like we are his family and not his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!

May 10th, 2013

Patient

I love the fact that Dr. Kasteler genuinely cares for me as a person, and not just another patient. His bedside manners are very professional, and he is an excellent listener. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family because he is the most caring doctor I've ever been to. His staff were very good at making me feel comfortable and at ease, and his demeanor was very laid back. He always follows up with me on tests, and I'm never left in the dark. I will continue to see this doctor as long as he is in practice.

February 12th, 2013

Legalized drug pusher

If you want someone who actually cares about what is wrong, DO NOT GO TO DR. KASTELLER'S OFFICE!!! If you want a legalized drug pusher who will simply push the latest drugs the pharmaceutical reps dropped off at the office, then by all means, drug yourself up. As for me, I would actually like to treat the problem rather than temporarily treat the symptoms with drugs.

June 1st, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Kasteler!!!!

I went in to see Dr. Kasteler for my yearly exam. From the time of arrival to the time I was speaking with him was less than 5 min. I thought he was so caring and professional throughout my visit. Before the exam he asked me if I had any concerns that I would like to discuss with him. I felt his questions were very thorough and I felt while I was answering him he was truly listening. What a welcomed experience that was. Girls, we all know that our once a year visit to the doctor is not the most fun thing to do and as many times as we have done it, it just doesn't seem to get any easier. Dr. Kasteler made this visit very very pleasant and I was very comfortable. He brought his nurse in and started the exam and told me beforehand everything he was going to do and why. I found this very comforting to know what to expect. After the exam he spent more time with me allowing me to talk to him about some concerns I have been having and giving me some very beneficial counsel. I have two daughters (21 and 18 years of age) I would highly recommend Dr. Kasteler to both of them. Being a mom that is one of the highest compliments you can give another person, trusting them with your babies. I trust this man with both of mine. I walked away having a very pleasant experience during a not so pleasant situation that us women cannot avoid. I will continue going back to Doc Kasteler and referring him to others. GREAT GUY!!!!

April 28th, 2011

NEVER recommend

This doctor came highly recommended by a couple friends and even family members. They saw him during pregnancy, then he was their prediatrician and family doctor after. I went to him with my second pregnancy. Had one appointment (my exam) and never went back. He was very unprofessional and inappropriate. I was really upset and had my husband call to talk with him about it. He did speak with my husband but his comment was "I guess I just get used to seeing women naked." My family members have stopped seeing him as well and I have switched to a female OB.

November 25th, 2009

Great Doctor!

I've been seeing Dr. Kasteler for about 10 years. I'm now in my early 20's and was having a hard to finding a doctor that could manage all my medications. He was wiling to take over all my medical issues as well as the medications! He's a great Doctor and an amazing man! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

November 24th, 2009

Great Doctor!

Dr. Kasteler.. What a docotor! I was having a hard time finding the right doctor to manage my medications. Dr. Kasteler has always been my family&#039 ...

June 23rd, 2016