Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Katula
Dr. Douglas Katula, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Katula is affiliated with St Anns Hospital Of Columbus, Dublin Methodist Hospital and Appt. Date: 09/24/1992. Dr. Katula has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Katula has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Douglas Katula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, OH.
Dr. Douglas Vanfossen
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
New Albany, OH 0.01 mi36
Dr. Mark Willard
New Albany, OH 0.01 mi18
Dr. Mario Puleo II
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New Albany, OH 0.01 mi14