A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Katula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Katula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Katula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katula graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katula has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Katula MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Katula practice?
- Dr. Douglas Katula has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Katula practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New Albany, OH.
See New Albany Internists and New Albany Hospice & Palliative Specialists.