A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Key:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Key is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Key, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Key graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Key has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Key MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Key practice?
- Dr. Douglas Key has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Key practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.