A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Khoury, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Khoury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Khoury FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Douglas Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Khoury practices Surgery near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Surgeons.