A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kiburz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kiburz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiburz
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kiburz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kiburz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiburz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kiburz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas W Kiburz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Kiburz practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kiburz has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kiburz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sedalia, MO.
See Sedalia Surgeons.