Dr. Douglas Kiburz MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

January 8th, 2016
Paient
I will never ever use any one except Dr. Kiburz for my Orthopedic needs. He is a wonderful doctor and has a awesome staff.

July 19th, 2013
Great doctor has done miracles for me.

November 10th, 2011
-waited over an hour to get called in but was told I had to be there on time. -second visit waited over 40 minutes, once again was told I have to be on time. I missed out on an hours pay because he needeed me to be on time but I could have easily got there after my shift was over.he did blood work on me and discovered that I didn't have any conditions that I was tested for but still insisted that I see a specialist that specializes in the condition that I done have and once again proved by the blood work.-I washuffled out of his office before I could even realize what was happening. _ I my opinion he is one of the worst doctors that I have been to and I will never return for his so called services.- to sum it up he was a complete waste of time for me and definately a waste of my money.

September 13th, 2010
find another doctor
This doctor is dishonest with patients when it comes to a Work Comp injury. I went to this office several times for Work Comp injury. He was very cold and unsmpathetic when I visited for work comp. He had MRI in front of him told me there was nothing wrong with me acted like it was in my head. Although I had muscle spasms and couldnt hardly get up from sitting position or walk standing straigh up. I continued to work and take pain pills ended doing more damage to my back. When the pain was unbearable and I couldn't dress myself or get up from bed or chair with out help I went to another specialist. Took the same MRI to new doctor that Kiburz had looked at. New Doctor R-- in KCKS and he took one look and said i had two bad disk. I asked doc R-- if he could see that on MRI he said yes. I then told him I had taken the same MRI to another doctor and he told me there was nothing wrong with my back. Dr. R-- says well he couldn't of been an orthopedic doctor. I said yes he was. I ended up having a diskogram and one of the bad disk had completely leaked all fluid out and the other one was leaking he said if i had been properly treated by first doctor my back wouldn't have gotten this bad. I have no use for a doctor that can not be honest with a patient even if work Comp is paying the bills. I feel he could of prevented me from doing more damage to my back if he would of prescribed the needed therapy I should of had. My entire life has been changed because Kiburz couldn't be honest and treat me as a patient instead of a Work Comp Claim. I had visited him several years prior for an injury at home. I had my own insurance and he had a completely different attitude and treated my injury and I recovered. I know several who have had surgery done by him and they ended up haveing to have it redone because it wasn't done right the first time. Several nurses who have been in surgery with him claim he does a fast hurry up job. Where as another doctor goes slow and rechecks several times to make sure bone is set right if it is a break or whatever. When a doctor is driven by money only has no morals stay away. .