A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kiviat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiviat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiviat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kiviat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiviat graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kiviat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Kiviat MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Kiviat practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kiviat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Kiviat practices Diagnostic Radiology near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See La Quinta Radiologists.