Dr. Douglas Klassett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Klassett?

December 4th, 2015

Excellent Doctor!!

Dr. Klassett is an excellent doctor. I've been his patient for over 10 years. His bed side manner is excellent and he explains things thoroughly and I always trust his judgement. He genuinely cares and does not rush through appointments as many PCPs do, which is why there's usually a long wait time.

December 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Klassett's for many years even following him from his old location. He truly is one of a kind in the medical field. He is kind and patient and has always made me feel well cared for. I recommend anyone to see Dr Klassett and I promise you will never want or need any another family practice doctor!!

March 13th, 2014

Ms.

Dr. Klassett is and excellent Dr !!! He takes his time, has patience with his patients !!! He explains everything very well and just is an all around nice man!! I have been seeing him for years, and I think he he really good at what he does! He really cares!

February 7th, 2014

Great physician!

I have been a patient of Dr. Klassett for numerous years and have been very pleased with the quality of care he and his staff have provided me. He has helped me to accept my health short coming and has taught me how to deal and live with them each day. I would recommend Dr. Klassett to anyone who is in need and looking for a respectable, knowledgeable and caring physician. HE IS THE BEST!

March 7th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Klassett is an excellent doctor. He is prompt and spends time asking questions to determine the problem. He doen't rush through the visit and he makes sure all of my questions are answered. Test results were promptly mailed to me with notes he wrote explaining anything questionable. I was very impressed with Dr. Klassett and his staff.

December 1st, 2011

Dr Klassett is a fantastic primary care physician. He has a great bedside manner good diagnosis.

April 25th, 2011

AMAZING DR.!

I actually followed Dr. Klassett from an old practice to this one! He is GREAT! Non-judgemental, knows his stuff and I know a lot of nurses from various offices that go to him as well. You know you've got a good doctor when personell from the medical field use him as their primary care!

February 6th, 2011

Amazing....

I had pain in my the lower right side of my rib cage. I had been to other doctors and it was diagnosed as a muscular problem. Within minutes of attending me, Dr. Klassett informed me that I had slipping rib syndrome. After researching this online I have found it to be relatively unknown to many doctors and patients go ages without a proper diagnosis. Perhaps this is due to my particular skeletal structure which is apparently not super common as I have floating ribs. This doctor is amazing. I am still dealing with my slipping rib, but now I know what it is and can begin recovering from it. He is very knowledgeable. He was also very kind, and spent as much time as I needed from him to answer my questions. He did not appear in a hurry to leave the room. I've had two great doctors in my life and this is one of them. I highly recommend him to anyone. I feel so lucky that I found Dr. Klassett. He gave me peace of mind about my condition, a condition that had me up many nights worried. He is an A+ doctor.

September 29th, 2017