A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Klepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Klepper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Klepper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepper graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klepper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klepper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Klepper practice?
Dr. Douglas Klepper practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.