A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Klepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Klepper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Klepper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klepper graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klepper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Klepper MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Klepper practice?
- Dr. Douglas Klepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Klepper practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.