Definitely not all the hype! show details Definitely not all the hype!
by Amy on Mar 11th, 2015

The nurses are very rude and disrespectful. They need to understand that parents are worried about their kids and they are NOT the parents. I was with them for 4 years. I'm done now. Dr a Klepper is s nice man but doesn't take time and think through all options.

Dec 31st, 2011

HEY DOUG,HAPPY NEW YEAR. YOUR OLD ROOMYZ

BLAST FROM THE PAST show details BLAST FROM THE PAST
by James Zrimsek katnz@comcast.net on Jun 13th, 2011

Hey Doug (or should I say Dr. Doug?),I was wondering how you were doing after all these years, so I GOOGLED you. This is your old roommate from the Ft. Myers barracks circa 1975/76. Looks like you are doing great.Just wanted to say hi.z

by Amanda Kohtz on Feb 9th, 2011

Dr.Klepper and his nurses have always been amazing. I've never felt as though he was in a rush to get us out. He always is more than happy to answer any questions I might have. I can not say enough good about him and his nurses Mae Beth and Kim. So glad he is our doctor!

May 5th, 2010

I will forever be grateful to Dr Klepper and his staff for saving my daughters life! She will be 18 and graduating from high school on May 28. I hope someday my grandchildren will also be patients of Dr. Klepper. He is kind, compassionate, and loving! I cant imagine ever going to any other Dr.

SUPER DOC show details SUPER DOC
Jan 11th, 2009

DR. KLEPPER IS THE MOST CURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY DOCTOR IN LUBBOCK. HE IS A THOUGHT LEADER IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY AND WILL ALWAYS PUT YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH FIRST AND FOREMOST.

by DivaMom on Oct 2nd, 2008

I'm so glad he's our pediatrician, I wouldn't want to take my child anywhere else.