Dr. Douglas Kligman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Kligman?

April 16th, 2014

Discrimination

OK I HAD A 3:00 APPOINTMENT...FIRST TIME PATIENT SO I KNEW I HAD TO WAIT FOR A FEW EXTRA MINUTES I GOT THERE AT 2:30 TO FILL OUT PAPER WORK ....BEFORE I KNEW IT 2:45 HAD CAME ..ONE PATIENT WAS VERY MAD THAT THE WAIT TOOK SO LONG HER APPOINTMENT WAS AT 3:15 ...THE SECRETARY POLITELY GOT UP AND TOOK HER BACK TO THE RM ..I WAS SO CONFUSED AT HOW SHE GOT TO GO BACK BEFORE ME IF MY APPOINTMENT WAS BEFORE HER'S AT THIS POINT IT WAS 4:00 WHEN THE SECRETARY CAME BACK TO HER DESK I ASKED FOR MY COPAY AND LEFT.....SO UPSET :(

November 19th, 2013

Not very flexible when making an appointment. No loyalty to their patients and don't seem to care.

June 19th, 2012

Kliggy's a Good Guy

He always takes the time to be thorough in his examinations. Little known fact: the few times he's been on a beach or in the water, he always wears a shirt. He himself is probably one of the most unlikely of anyone I know to develop skin cancer from exposure to the sun!

July 8th, 2011

My overrall experience has been fair....the treatment options with this doctor is very limited...meaning after doing research myself on my condition there were other treatment options he could have tried....

July 23rd, 2009

Retin A product

I have seen Dr. Kligman so many years ago at the University Of Penn Hosp. The Dr. Kligman that invented Retin-A. I have nothing but good reviews for him. I had wanted a chemical peel instead he gave me the Retin-A to use and told me that i would not need a peel after i used the Retin-A. He was right and did not let me spend the money for the peel.

October 16th, 2017