A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Klingler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Klingler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Klingler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klingler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Klingler MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Klingler practice?
- Dr. Douglas Klingler has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Klingler practices Urology near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Urologists.